Monday, March 4, 2013

the biggest loser- day 63 (project 365)

ok ....so today was a bit stressful at work and I did actually work out this morning before going to work , thank goodness.   I have decided among other things that I need to get back into my routine of working out regularly, not only to lose the 15 lbs I have put on but because I just feeeeel so much better.   So again , among the other things I have committed myself to, I shall do this as well.    I worked out when I came home as well and helped watch little "Wreck It (Ralph)" Makai while his parents went to the gym,as you can see he appeared in the photos.  Then watched the Biggest Loser --like that show and just shows the power we all possess to succeed at anything.

 So the easiest thing was just to take a few images while working out to document my day , no skipping.....and...... that's it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment