Friday, March 1, 2013

malaria-typhoid and diarrhea- day 60 (project 365)

My youngest child Jai will be going to Thailand in  about 14 days for almost two weeks on an immersion trip.   This morning went to the doctors and got medication, for possibility of illness and  to defend him from malaria and so forth.   I don't really know if it is necessary but precautions......   I am very excited for him on this adventure he will be taking as he is just as excited.  I want my children to be able to see the world and explore many cultures and many more adventures to you Jai.  All things are possible, and Mama's next!

  As I was sitting there I saw a book on stress and also noticed two tissue boxes sitting there, is that just in case you have a real break down after reading if you are suffering from serious stress....mmmmmm.  




No comments:

Post a Comment