Saturday, March 23, 2013

new and old meet- day 80 (project 365)

My cousins from Vancouver Canada have been visiting.  We have been blessed to be able to see them of and on this week while they enjoy some family vacation (as I believe they say "holiday") time.   It has been such a blessing to have my generation  and their children meet the 3rd generation of cousins for the first time.   It has been far to many years , although around four years a few more family members are around and more on the way.   My cousin and his family leave back to Vancouver tomorrow and we were able to do a group photo, I am glad everyone obliged when I said lets do this!  Family history and documentary in the making and a few flicks from our visits.   It has been very nice to have them around and it feels like we haven't missed a step since the last time we saw each other, of course except for the kids growing.    It is our turn to make a trip up North and I hope soon.  








No comments:

Post a Comment