Wednesday, March 27, 2013

สวัสดี-s̄wạs̄dī--- day 86 (project 365)


 สวัสดี
(s̄wạs̄dī)  --  Hello in Thai




2:30 a.m. -- I was picking my son up , along with other parents , from his trip from Thailand.   I am so grateful that he arrived home safely.   We stayed up a while and talked about his trip and he shared some photos with me.   Of course he was wide awake, would be morning in Thailand.   I didn't get to sleep until 4:30 and woke up shortly after 6 am ......and then to work.   I am pretty exhausted right now , but totally worth seeing my youngest home and safe.

Jai brought me back some fisherman's pants....as I wear them and have a background photo of Thailand that Jai took.....thanks my "heart".   (In Thailand when he introduced himself by name, the girls at the school giggled, and he found out that in Thai his name means "heart" )



    

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your baby is back. You must have been a wreck without him. Ahhhhh - breathe !! Good times :-)

    ReplyDelete