Tuesday, March 12, 2013

a list, hotdogs & ice cream trucks day 71 (project 365)

I hit the streets after my son and I got home to get the remaining items off his list for his trip to Thailand in "2" days.!!!!    List in hand we journeyed to Costco and a few other places.    At Costco I was observing  the people in line and crowding the outside fast food line for pizza, ice cream , hot dogs and more.....  so cheap and not good for you .....and we wonder why there is such an obesity problem "in these here United States".   Of course my son was right there in line because he asked me if he could get something.   Thank goodness this is such a rare occasion and we do not frequent the Costco fast food line.  

In the parking lot sat an Ice Cream truck that I can remember as a kid chasing down the street...."Ice Cream"!!!!   "Stop"!!!   I got some iiiicccceeee cccreeemmmm!!!!   ha ha .  What's up with the iron gate now.???

Ending the evening with sewing Jai a sleep sack....a sheet on 3 sides to climb into , to humid in Thailand for sleeping bags.  

I am wiped out...here is to a nice rest and look forward to laying my head on my pillow and to wake to a beautiful day with the sunrise and birds singing.  



No comments:

Post a Comment