Tuesday, March 19, 2013

light- day 78 (project 365) 3-19-13

I felt very dark today  and negative....I needed to have some light in my life , an angel, guardian and some creative energy.     My best therapy I have found even when I feel the darkest is to pick up the camera, a paint brush, pencil, anything that I can work with.   Sometimes my best work comes from that deep space.   I think artist, (visual , literal or musical)  tend to express themselves on a whole other level  when not in the right frame of mind ....   maybe because we are  just become honest with your feelings and have a need to release  and really don't care what people think.   I need to create like that on all levels  regardless of what "space" I am in.  I need to create and have my vision for me not others, not everyone is going to feel what I do as an artist and that's ok  and there will be those that can appreciate or even get it.       Here's to the ups and downs of life and take it as life lessons and move forward in a positive motion and just be me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment