Sunday, March 10, 2013

laugh, live, read - day 69 (project 365)

It has been a very busy weekend and I have so many ideas for images, they will happen.   Everyday can't be so mind blowing and deep, as much as I would love to express every crazy vision I have through my images.   Sometimes the simple things and surroundings of my reality are just as mind blowing to me.

   I was at the film festival today , great Puerto Rican  film "Broche de Oro" .  Great movie about 3 men in an elderly home who "escape" for the weekend and live life , also a story about a relationship of a grandson and his grandfather.   I even shed a few tears between the laughter.   I will have to remember this movie as I continue to age with the realization that life is always meant to be enjoyed, lived, to dance, and cherish  and most of all not over because you are in your so called "golden years".

  So ...coming home I hadn't really figured out anything to post from today but looked at my bookshelf and how much I need to pick up a book a read again.    It only takes an 30 min- and hour.   Knowledge is power!


No comments:

Post a Comment