Thursday, March 14, 2013

and he is off -Thailand day 73 (project 365)

My youngest son is off to Thailand tonight.  He will be gone for two weeks.  He made me promise I wouldn't cry while I was dropping him off at the school to shuttle up to LA to get their flight (15 young people and Micheal and Sara-).   We had a few moments to give thanks for his trip, ask for positive vibration, blessings and sage.   I am sure one day either he will think it was cool, or just his mom doing her thing in her loving way.   As much as I am excited for him I am a little nervous and just want him to have a great time and be safe.    It was hard seeing him really become this young man going across the world away from his mama.   Little Mahlia shed some tears too....I think she will miss Jai but will miss the camera he was taking with him more.  As they were closing the doors to drive off I saw Jai looking out the front at me to say "see ya Mama" one last time before they drove off.   We have got to let them go to experience the world and to many more adventures to you my son.  See you soon and can't wait to hear about your adventure through your eyes.    so now is it ok to cry a little.......Love you.








No comments:

Post a Comment