Friday, March 15, 2013

eye on the sparrow- day 74 (project 365)

Jai is in Thailand about now ....it was a little rough for me knowing I won't be able to speak to him for two weeks , since they will not have access to phones or internet.   Actually no news is good news.   This is not a posh hotel trip ...my son will come back changed from this experience.  They will be in rural areas, visiting and staying at a welfare school where mountain youth attend and so much more.   I really was just asking the universe for his ultimate safety and the biggest gift of all to bring him back safely to us.  

This morning I drove to work and was getting my usual things out of the car and found an post it note from Jai where he was sitting last night ...it said..." In Thailand, Love you  Jai"   What a beautiful way to start the morning and what  a great young man he is to know his mom so well, and just love me.   

After seeing that I open my car door with tears of joy in my eyes and see this little sparrow with no life as soon as I open my door.  Hoping that this is not a horrible omen of some sort I immediately take the sage from my car and bless the little spirit that this creature holds and ask for the protection.   I am taking comfort that  this totem spirit telling me all the positive things that it represents spiritually ...joy, creativity , simplicity , protection,  to keep our burdens light  to avoid a heavy heart.   Positive vibration .  

The spiritual hym " His Eyes are on the Sparrow"  is one of my favorites and came to mind.   To remind of the safe keeping of the Universe for all of us.  








No comments:

Post a Comment