Saturday, January 19, 2013

RUCK!!! day 19 (project 365)

It has been a long day...my youngest plays rugby and a drive to Fallbrook with the family to watch him play was in store and even more for my son Jai with a late game and double header.    These kids had a challenge in store with injuries already creating a rooster that made them short players and even more injuries tonight.   They played their hearts out .    I hope that all are ok and heal well. 

Look forward to some rest and having an opportunity to get creative ! 





1 comment:

  1. This.... was a heartbreaker. A moment where one realizes how fleeting this life can be. Engaged, enthusiastic & strong one second and then 'there but not there', one instant later. He, as of the last report should make a full recovery. But, seeing him in these moments, seeing him without him 'knowing', aching for him to move a toe, so far, has been the scariest moment of my life - fearing the possibilities of a young, beautiful life gone... This will haunt me in my dreams...this will make me treasure every day, hug and love up my kids, your kids, and their friends.

    ReplyDelete