Tuesday, January 1, 2013

- 365 Project -

Here we are welcoming 2013. I had a very quiet night with a robe , slippers, and some tv and Dick Clarks Rockin' New Years Eve to watch the pre-taped ball drop. The best thing was to hear my little granddaughter say on the phone..."Happy New Year to the best grandma ever!"
As a New Year on this calender begins I remind myself again of the so many things I would like to accomplish. I have decided that I am going to do my best at tackling a 365 project of images. Idea: Duende (in regards to art)- Having soul, a heightened state of emotion, expression, authenticity.
I would imagine that some of my visions will come out better than others, but will post a photo each day regardless. A challenge will be good for my creativity and expression, not to mention photography skills. Hope some of you will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment