Wednesday, January 2, 2013

----Primal---- (day 2 of 365 project)

So this is day 2...oh my do I have my work cut out for me. Long days, work , family and to make sure with all intention to do a photo for the day... I can do this. Si se puedes....right. I know today's photo may seem a little dark , ya I have a dark & moody side, but this is Duende as mentioned in my previous blog..heightened state of emotion, Don't be surprised if that is pretty much what you see here. Now to choose the one photo>
so below are some others from the same set, it was hard for me to choose one. I have to get better at that.

4 comments:

  1. Love how you challenging yourself. We live in a very fast-paced environment so for you to take time to work on self progression should be applauded. beautiful photos
    Seth black

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Ghia. I'm cheering for you and absolutely love the set you have posted.
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give thanks Seth .... I am up for the challenge !!!!! No time like the present.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark-
    thank you , thank you ..... can't wait to see some of what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete