Tuesday, April 23, 2013

stars and stripes ( well, my own) -day 113 (project 365)

morning 5:30 am ...meditation of thanks, work out, shower.....feeling fabulous...stripes it is with boots, jean jacket, turquoise, cowry shells (my stars) ....  

It is a fantastic feeling to wake up and start the day on such a positive vibration and make the decision that no one will or has the power to make it anything less.
I totally get it now when I see certain elders just wearing what makes them feel good and  and fun..eclectic , bright, with big smiles on their faces , free spirits.  That will be me and I will continue to embarrass my children and grandchildren for that matter.  Oh what fun it will be.

Just feeling fabulous today and why not feel good  about yourself, walk with your head high, and strut your stuff as much  and often as possible.  Be colorful -or not, wear that piece of clothing you love- just because, be funky,  have fun, be you!



2 comments: