Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I am in love...day 99 (project 365)



I have been in a film mode and mood.   I have been shooting with my dads twin lens reflex and just yesterday I received in the mail my Diana F+ .   I am in love all over again.   I can't wait until I see the film from all that I have been shooting.   I love the feeling of not knowing, and the pure excitement to find out  if I got at least one fantastic shot.  OOOhhh the excitement, can't wait to share.    Of course my groupie wants her own Diana so I will have to see what kind of camera I can get her that looks like an old camera, but she wants to see the pictures now. 


4 comments:

  1. Reminds me of my Holga. My daughter and I are going to house sit in Chula Vista this weekend and I'm gonna break out the Holga to show her how it was done. Then I'm going to let her bring the film to a processor in Little Italy and wait a week to get the film back. That should be a trip.
    Thanks for the great images !

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome , had a Holga too (its long gone now) ...have a blast doing the analog thing...btw I think the 13th is supposed to be "film photography day" perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice - i'll be sure to get some images with it on the 12th and the 13th. I'll scan them in and post them in a few weeks when i get them back.

    ReplyDelete