Sunday, April 28, 2013

a girls day - day 118 (project 365)

I had a lovely day hanging out with my girls...my daughter Jasmin, my granddaughter Mahlia and   the soon coming groupie in utero.

  I just wanted to say how proud I am of my daughter and the woman that she has become.   As a young mother I know that it isn't always an easy haul to begin with , but she has come a long way.  I have been reminded  this weekend of how wise , steadfast, honest, determined, loving and lets not forget opinionated and stubborn she is and how much  I respect her for it.

  Now another little Beastie is on the way ( another girl!!!!).    No doubt that in the next few months I will be posting several images of my daughter and her daughters when  the new little gift  arrives.  




No comments:

Post a Comment