Friday, February 1, 2013

sight- day 32 (project 365) 2-1-13




Early this morning I had an eye doctor appointment.  I walked in thinking that the examination chair looked like some kind of torture device and all I could think of was the movie  Clockwork Orange and that scene when they had the one guy and his eyes were pinned open while the doctor dilated my eyes.    Left the office with sunglasses on and hit the street and "bam" !!!!  Let there be light!  Apparently my sunglasses were not dark enough...and for hours I couldn't read anything or let alone make out anything on the computer at work , and when driving saw the cars behind me in the reflection of light in glasses.   Talk about a trip...  Once they calmed down enough I took a picture of my large as plate pupils...   Lets just say , I am so grateful for my sight!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment