Wednesday, February 6, 2013

3mules.com - day 37 (project 365)




Today at work I drove by construction on the street to see 3 mules tied to a fence.   I initially thought the construction company was using them for old school hauling and pulling.  Went most of the day just thinking about it then come to find out a traveler/wanderer of the world owned these 3 mules.  I was fortunate enough to be able to take a few images of him as he was on his way.   Asked him where he was traveling to..didn't want to engage with me to much but said he was heading North.    I wished him safe passage and off he continued.    He has no home but keeps on moving, him and his mules.    Curious why although I am thankful for all my blessings for a roof over my head and food on the table , I admire his freedom (my own perception).    Not an easy choice or road to travel but his.  





No comments:

Post a Comment