Saturday, December 14, 2013

loving me - day 353 (project 365)

I rose this morning not in a fowl mood but melancholy.  Working on me and my attitude towards things is a continual work in progress always.   I was just thinking about  the typical , such as getting this extra weight off that I am not to pleased with ,tired of feeling sad about things I can't change or have any control over and trying not to take things personally and just be.

I needed to tell myself to love me .   Love the skin I am in right now and forward, every wrinkle,  extra curve, bump, stretch mark, the fullness of me.    If I don't love me what is the point of making strides to move forward in other areas of my life, it will all be for not.   So once again photo therapy.   Getting out of that comfort zone.  See myself as beautiful today is a start.   Whatever the outside world sees is not my concern at the moment.  I need to be accepting of myself.  



1 comment:

  1. Very Artistic ! Keep up the awesome work. I really like the play with the backlighting as well as the tone applications.

    ReplyDelete