Thursday, December 12, 2013

i can taste it - day 351 (project 365)

For so long I have just wanted to do art all the time and make some sort of living at my own creations.  Granted I have done that here and there , but to devote my time solely to my creative spirit at my leisure?   I can not any longer compare myself to others and say what if anymore.  I have not had financial backing (solely), been able to travel the world, been free of responsibility, have the best and top of the line camera equipment,  etc. etc.   Yes my life has led a different path than many and although not a youngster I am only beginning again.    I don't aspire to be rich monetarily from this (who am I kidding it would be nice to receive blessings and be able to give back), but to be rich in spirit.  I was telling someone about manifesting and the power of the word  - word/sound/power.   I will be able to sustain myself with my vision , travel , and be able to show my work more and often.     I can taste it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment