Tuesday, April 5, 2011

up from the muddy waters...to bloom again

so it has been, what 8 months now...ooohh how time flies!!! I have just started shooting again after feeling the blahs for so long. time to live once more and explore and make some images, create ....thanks to the divine for getting me through the hump once more. So here are some flicks i just took of my girl Z , a true warrior and fierce woman & compadre. You will also see images of a true trooper to have a child in this day and age (no pun intended to you Mz Butter). Through it all she also is a warrior. Lets not forget my experience of growth photographing my childrens father's engagement session (just one photo only, keep ya'll guessing :). Much love and back to the light!!!! and camera!!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment