Friday, April 22, 2011

how do you use this thing?








House and dog sitting for my son while he is out of town, really like a mini vacation for me. I brought some art supplies and am working on a little something, even if it is a little something. I am most happy with creating, the best meditation for me. I definitely am not knocking breathing, prayer, mantras and exercise, all of them together makes for a peaceful me.
I made the little trek down the hall, that really looks like a hotel, to the laundry room. I realized the machines do not take change but a prepaid card that you put money on. I did finally figure it all out. I am very blessed to have a washer and dryer at home these days. I do remember dragging the little one's with the weeks laundry, now that was an adventure!
I am enjoying my few days. I do have to admit I miss my family at home , eehh a little bit.

Oh yes...Happy Earth Day, I believe it is the official day being the 22nd of April. Time for the passport and to see some parts of this beautiful world.

No comments:

Post a Comment