Thursday, April 14, 2011

ink therapy or just therapy?







This past weekend i was adorned with ink art (Flying Panther Tatoo -Brian), a start to a envisioned piece. Thanks, to my amigo. We will see how it goes, because it just plainly, is a bit uncomfortable. This is what it is all about though, getting "out of my comfort zone"!








I was also inspired by a fellow artist and friend with his photography on Japanese paper that he displayed at an art show, hangings and this amazing screen he created (awesome Tuan). Finishing the weekend dog sitting for my son and Colleen. Izzie, what a handful and a great dog. Such a strange thing to stay at my son's and Colleen's place, watching their dog, and they are even growing veggies on the porch. Although it may not seem as such a big thing for many, it was very surreal moment for me and to realize that i have a grown up man for a son and I couldn't be
prouder.






2 comments:

  1. yo yo yo nice ink even nicer hair!!!! I'm digging the pic's too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked artwork ! Can't wait till we shoot !
    later

    ReplyDelete