Friday, October 18, 2013

life happens ---- days 223 - 281 and 283- 296 (project 365 )

I have done catch up a few times for the few days that escaped me , but this is for over a month.    I have documented mostly the many changes in the family life with a few other things in between.    As will be evident from the images.  Events such as Heiva San Diego, Jai off to college/ San Francisco road trip, Rhea Dulcia's arrival and first weeks , Makai turning 1 and Mahlia 4, random , artworks in process and more.......    to the current.  I am missing a few days somewhere....if I ever figure it out I will add them to another blog.   Is this cheating on a 365 project????   Eeehh, it's called not giving up!

Now to keep up for 2 1/2 more months.  





















 












































































































 

















1 comment:

  1. wow - Now that i have wiped my tears..... what does IBG stand for ? What a beautiful set of images.
    Strong work.

    ReplyDelete