Monday, October 21, 2013

improving -( project 365 days 297-299)

I am improving!   Only two days this time.   


The weekend proved pretty relaxing , some photos of work in progress for home repair and sat and enjoyed films ( Ali- Malcolm X and more) while gaining more insight/knowledge.   I am very fortunate to have days like this in my life and will enjoy many more. 

Monday is here and I spent the day with my three grandchildren while their parents were at work and had flashbacks of my days of raising three little one's many times all by myself.   How the heck did I do it?   So much of it is a blur, survival mode.  Kids are off the hook!!!!  I love them so much but  I will enjoy these grandbabies during the week and look forward to a break on the weekends....ya right.   So surely my blog will be of them during the week most of the time. 













1 comment: