Friday, October 25, 2013

candle light and sleep please - day 302 &303 (project 365)

Yesterday we had no electricity for most of the day until around 9 pm.   During the day Mahlia was painting, coloring, reading, playing games and we took some pictures-- in the evening we did the same and Mahlia thought the shadow puppets and telling a story was the greatest thing ever.    She said " GG we had fun today thank you for playing with me" .   As I had said the day before I was going to let Mahlia decide what to do for a photo and she wanted to wear a big pretty dress like a fairy princess and take pictures with her sister as well.  She surely has her own style ideas because after we did some shots she threw a black scarf on and wanted me to shoot.   So that is what we did. 

 In the wee hours of the morning  I visited with my Aunt Sadie and Betty  from Vancouver for a few hours while they had a stop in San Diego.   Of course I didn't pull out the camera.....  boo on me.   It was a nice and brief visit but  a visit all the same.   Got them back at there destination by 5:00 and home to wait for the little ones to wake and keep me up for the next 13 hours .   I was running on fumes and hoping to get a nap in if they all slept but no luck.   They slept but not all at once.   I did manage to get some work done , contacts, etc .   Now time for some well needed rest.  













No comments:

Post a Comment