Thursday, July 11, 2013

My strong sista's- throw back thursday (project 365)

I was just thinking about the changes I am going through and new adventures that lie ahead in my life and how more than ever I need to gather that wonderful power that I possess as a woman.  

I felt this post was fitting.   I have taken images of some beautiful, talented and strong woman- warriors  that I have had the honor to touch me in one way or another.....  I really need to put something together with all the fabulous-ness  they possess .  I have always wanted to do a show with the images of the feminine energy and all its wonderful differences, strengths, the bond we share as women.   This is only a few images of many women that I have had the honor and I thank them all for letting me capture just a slight glimpse of the power they possess.  ( Sandra-Asantewaa , Empress and Zerina ). 




No comments:

Post a Comment