Friday, July 19, 2013

cowabunga- day 201 (project 365)

Teen Beach Movie a Disney movie premiered tonight and Mahlia was so so excited .   We had leis , popcorn and Hawaiian punch with little umbrellas for her for the movie.   I have always loved musicals since I was a little girl.  I watched the old beach musicals, Gigit, Annette Funicello (who just recently passed on) , and all the other cheesy musicals  from 40's &50's , Fame, Grease.       I wanted to dance always....another thing from another life.   I will admit it and say I loved watching this with my girls and actually liked the movie, very cute ... the choreography was actually very good.   I am a big kid!!!!    Yay for movie and with my girls Mahlia and Jasmin night!    Oh yes,  and  Jasmin has started the nesting stage ...getting bags packed , washing the clothes , cleaning up (some)....oh my.



No comments:

Post a Comment