Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Target Practice

Simply put "target practice" that's exactly what this was used for . I grabbed it before the guys in the next suite of my working place had it for trash. I saw a perfect photo opportunity and it just spoke to me a little deeper than that. I felt as a woman many times like I was strickly "target practice" for others. Targets, sometimes masked in love, business, political and careers, family, motherhood......to often we as women allow ourselves to be just that. That is not always the case, many of us try to dodge those bullets and they find us like heat seeking missiles. It is a continued struggle at times to make sure that with caring, loving, nurturing , and undetermined strength that you don't forget that you are worth so much more and deserving. Opinions and inspiration are all mine - what do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment