Monday, August 20, 2012

6 months and counting--#1 Daddy -Daughters

It has been quite a while since I have posted anything .... I guess it is about time. I am going to start with a project that was envisioned by Bro. Dawud. Daddy/Daughters is his vision of showing the importance of father/daughter relationships , not only his own but men and families he shares his time with. I thought this would be something that I would enjoy considering that I honor my father with the highest regard. Many times the father is not present in so many families either by choice or circumstance. I could probably go on for way to long about this subject, but wanted to post a few of the images and let them speak for themselves. It was surely an experience to see these little girls interact with there fathers and the different relationships that occur. There are not a lot of them as I wanted to get permission to post any images at all , since this does involve children. We can not be to careful as I do want to be respectful . I did want to say that I was honored to be able to be a part of their lives for a moment.

5 comments:

  1. WoW! Truly BlessEd works, More Daddy's and babies please :)It's a Beautiful thing to see! Families are so important for the youth to have, a foundation. Foreward the works Sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS GHIA! So much soul in the faces and shots

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are wonderful Ghia. =)

    Dawud.

    ReplyDelete