Thursday, May 16, 2013

Lip Smacking peach deep - (throw back thursday ) day 136 - project 365

In continuing inspiration of Womanifesto.   "....and lip smacking peach deep- sometimes too aggressive in its honesty and heart sweet- that loves whoe-ly and completely- whom it may choose- whom ever it may choose.... "  (Jill Scott)

So I am guessing that when Jill Scott was talking about  "lip smacking peach deep" that she was probably talking about not being superficial and that woman has deep thoughts and feelings and maybe  not .   I would read this line and every time this image that I took right before the New Year  came to mind.     I have my own interpretation and feelings about this image and not going to share them because I really want others to have their own .  Just for a moment be that sometimes pretentious  person/people that stand around a  piece of art and say" I really feel what the artist is trying to convey.....she is speaking about societies view of woman..." etc. etc. etc.  and the others are nodding in agreement ,  etc. etc. etc.  (huge smile!) .  

Would love to hear what it is.   


No comments:

Post a Comment