Thursday, May 23, 2013

beach & flags- throw back thurs - day 143 (project 365)

My throwback Thursday is my little groupie and one of her first times trying to be in the waves on her own a few years back.  It is summer soon  my people and this weekend is the kickoff for most.

This weekend is a time when most kick off the beginning of summer months and the remembrance of those who have fought and lost their lives for this country.   I am not a big fan of the military truth be  told but I will say that the loss of life among anyone is such a travesty.  I do respect peoples choices although I may not agree why they may do what they do.   We all , regardless of our political or social beliefs , know someone and/or  many in the armed forces and I don't love my dear friends or family  any less.   I just pray for them , their safety and lives.   My friend Peter just came to mind and his family ( in Germany right now?).  I adore them , they are wonderful people and I think about him often and his loyalty to his country and the love for his family and friends.   I ask for his safety often.      Again a double edge sword, for better lack of words.  In the case of the need of protection from negative forces for citizens I truly am grateful.  I just don't believe in the poli-tricks of the world and reasons that we send ours troops or any others elsewhere.   Only one person's opinion, feelings, and truth.   May all of you enjoy the long weekend in any scope you may.  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment