Wednesday, January 6, 2010

little mama







I finally got to see my "little mama" at home. She was with her mother at her grandfathers home. My anxiety of being a grandmother that existed for months has turned into pure elation. I love that little baby. She's a handful and has a set of lungs on her for sure!!!! Little one's can be such pure light. Spending some time with her and my children was my eventful night, then to lounge in the bed and take some time for some reading. I need to do that (reading) more often. I have allowed my brain to turn to mush to a certain extent. This should allow me to be more fluent in my thoughts and writings...yes, I need all the help I can get in that area. A creative writing class might do me some good. I can only imagine that if I wrote like how I see things visually, I would be a greater power to deal with!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment