Thursday, June 20, 2013

summertime fortys- day 172 (project 365)

On my way home I noticed this scene .   No one sitting there just the remnants and evidence of happenings.    Have you  ever seen something and thought of who and what may have happened?  I do this all to often, conjuring stories up about these scenes I see in my head .  Walking into an abandoned home or historical building and knowing there was life there and imagining what it may have been like.
I had this vision  in my head seeing these two bottles sitting at the curb.  Two homies sitting on the curb, chilling, talking smack , laughing and having a forty, on a warm summertime night talking about life  and back in the day or what it could be.   Maybe that is the memories of my southbay National City days .  Salud


No comments:

Post a Comment