Friday, June 7, 2013

orientation...... *check - day 159 (project 365)

Complete orientation.  (check)...............   one more thing down to list that sends my youngest out to this big world on his own.    Orientation for San Franscisco State is done.   He has his classes, paperwork completed and just waiting on housing availability.  

We were up at 3 am (well I was) and out on the road by 4am.  Made it home safely after almost 4 hours in traffic coming home.  I am wiped out.   Not only a long day because it was draining physically but mentally.   They had the kids do all of their paperwork , classes and so forth pretty much on their own..."parents" step back and time to let them be the adults they will be at college.   I was very happy about this process , yet it is also hard to watch from afar  your youngest handle his business without you.   The staff was awesome and I know Jai will love San Fransisco and his choice of school .   It was very good for  both of us.   He was his own King on the throne today.  

 When we pulled into the driveway at home I mentioned to Jai to look at the car odometer...... I have to believe that this is a good sign - 77777.   For one we did have safe travels . 

 To bed I go.








No comments:

Post a Comment