Monday, July 5, 2010

Finally. (continued)

Went to the flower fields in Carlsbad for the first time ever after living here all my life. People from all over the world were there visiting the flower fields. I also paid very close attention to who was working them as well, in light of all of the immigration laws trying to be passed, very interesting. Went down the street to pick strawberries as well. So goooood when picked fresh.










A band called the "Reflectacles" hopefully I spelled it right. They do not have an album as of yet but working on one. Saw them at the Adams Ave Roots festival at the end of April. I really dug them. They were all on stage barefoot, loved it.





This is what my birthday consisted of, a back injury on the eve of my birthday. It sucked pretty bad , but I give thanks for the ability to walk. So it has been two months and time to move forward in positive health and mind.



Flowers from my friends and gift box.



When my back was still out i was to assist on a wedding shoot and was in so much pain. It was in La Jolla and when i arrived I see these squirrels everywhere. This photo does not even explain it.

4 comments:

  1. You are one tough individual to second in back pain. The colors and the emotion really have impact. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos <3 Hope your back is on its way to healing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the images of the reflectables. It just makes me feel like I would definitely love their music, and maybe the musicians themselves (sorry, couldn't help it- they're so CUTE!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I still have yet to go to the flower fields, gorgeous.

    Hope your back is better, and hope you got my fb mssg!

    ReplyDelete