Monday, July 12, 2010

Acting like a tourist in my home town

This weekend i took some photos of a family friend and extended family (great family by the way). We were to meet up at Seaport Village in the afternoon. I decided I would head down a little early and act like a tourist in my home town and just explore again. Here a just a few images from my day, of course in no particular order. I almost was going to get my fortune told, but naaah. Lobster traps on the pier,the carousel and mimes/street performers( were dream like to me), the cool vintage Coke machine, musicians, and pennies from wishes of the hopeful (wonder what they were?).

Last but not least had to add the Sister Pee Wee's image from Imperial Ave. when i vended at the Cooper Family Juneteenth Celebration ( kind of out of place but wanted to post it anyway.)
















1 comment: