Sunday, November 24, 2013

the execution- day 332 (project 365)

 

noun: execution
 
1.  the carrying out or putting into effect of a plan, order, or course of action.
 
         1. the technique or style with which an artistic work is produced or carried out
  
2.
the carrying out of a sentence of death on a condemned person.
 
 
 
Execution ----- this has been on my mind all day.   The fact that I need a course of action in my life,  in my work creative and otherwise and then those things that need to be put to death.
 
 As many of us think about our year as it has flown by and what to do going forward for a positive outlook  for the coming year,  I realize what I need most is to "execute" (sentence to death)  things in me.  Shedding the self doubt in my abilities as an artist and keep working at it, living each day and believing the dream is real.   Being more connected with me in health- mentally, physically, emotionally.   Judgement.  To believe in self  before others, even if they do not.   Realizing I am a woman of worth!
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment