Monday, August 5, 2013

days 217-218 From Germany and the Philippines to a blank canvas (project 365)

 day 217-

On Sunday I took photos for the Willkomm family reunion.   My kids have a "huge" family ( I am guessing but the group shot had at least 150 people in it)  and it is good they learn the history of the family.   This image is of their grandfather Charles Willkomm Sr.   I hope they take time to talk  and get to know a little about him and their grandmother and family history  for that time can never be replaced. 



 







day 218-
I am sooo...sooo frustrated....have you ever wanted to complete some things and it just isn't happening or not fast enough.  I actually am questioning myself when I shouldn't....about everything.   I had this great idea for an image and my energy is so off right now I know it would not be what I am envisioning.   I am blank and as much as I want to give up and quit.....I won't .    Blah, blah , blah.....   ok enough.










No comments:

Post a Comment